In our new release we've added two major new features:
- Enhance Rules for Search, Product Listing and Campaigns
- The Product Explorer
We've also added some other new features too. Here's a quick summary of all the new features:
Search Rules allow you to influence the search results. Along with the existing Override and Exclude features you can now Promote and Filter particular products with certain attributes, for example, show all 'Christmas' products near the top of the results or just show product X to a First Time Visitor from the USA.
What's more you can now base Search Rules on the basket content, what people have viewed on the site, location they are in (e.g. USA/UK), AdWord Campaign they came from, Social Media site arriving from and much more including what the weather is like where they are!
Learn more about Search Rules
In Personalized Merchandising Campaigns as with the new Search Rules, you can add conditions based on Campaigns based on an individual's basket content, onsite behaviour in the current visit, where they are in the world, the weather at their location and many more conditions. These are our new 'Campaign Rules'.
Learn more about Campaign Rules
Product Listing Rules
As with Search Rules we've enhanced Product Listing Rules so that you can influence the ordering and products promoted within Product Lists (Categories).
Our exciting new Product Explorer has 2 main aims:
- It allows you to browse all the products that have been sent to PureClarity in the feeds. You can use this to find out what products PureClarity will show, and the information PureClarity knows about for each product.
- It allows you to add extra attributes against products to enable you to enhance the autocomplete, search results, product listing pages and the product recommenders.
We've also been busy adding more enhancements:
- Multiple Segments per Search Rules, Product Listing Rules and Campaigns
- AI improvements on Recommenders
- Speed Improvements
- UI Improvements. For example "Reporting" is now called "Analytics"