Here's where you'll find any and all terms to do with PureClarity explained and, if relevant, linked to the full page.
- Benchmark – our Benchmark tool lets you quantify how your site does with and without PureClarity
- BMZ – A behavioral merchandising zone (BMZ) is an area on your site where you can place a customizable banner, image, carousel, or other item.
- Campaign - A Campaign allows you to customize and personalize parts of your site based on who is viewing it.
- Dashboard – the dashboard is the very first thing you see when logging into your PureClarity admin account. It gives you an overview ofwhat’s been happening on your site. You can choose to view today, yesterday, the last week, this month, or last month.
- Email Automation – PureClarity allows you to set up automated emails to send out after three events: abandoned basket, post-purchase, and reactivation of lost clients. It also allows you to create personalized HTML to paste into whatever email host you use.
- Feeds – This is where all your data comes through to PureClarity and can be managed in the Configuration tab.
- Image Library – Here you can add to and manage your pictures that will be used in BMZs.
- Implementation - This is process of applying PureClarity onto your site.
- Merchandising – This section of PureClarity is where you control who sees what Campaign, as well as monitoring the Benchmark results.
- Onboarding – Onboarding is the phase during Implementation
- Personalization – Personalization refers to how each of your customers, whether by automated personalization or the more manual Enrichment process, sees something different and tailored to them on your site with PureClarity.
- Recommenders – These show customers collections of products the AI thinks will be most likely to result in conversion. You can select the Recommender yourself or let the AI choose the strategy. For example, you can select a Recommender called ‘You may like these [Products] based on your last visit.
- Segment – A Segment is a subset of your customers based on one or more aspects of their historical data, as determined by you. For example, you can create a Segment based on people who have purchased from your site at least five times and spend over $50 on average.
- Split test – This is a way to test two Campaigns against each other to see which on performs better against the same type of customers.
- Success Manager – The person in charge of helping you get the most out of PureClarity! Also there to answer questions, pass on Enhancement Suggestions and be a first port of call.
- Tags – Tags are a way for you to categorize and easily find your Campaigns. You add them when creating Campaigns and then you can use that tag to search for them.
- Time slice – For the Dashboard and Analytics sections, you can choose to view the data by: today, yesterday, last seven days, this month, last month, or a custom range.
If you have any questions about unfamiliar terms not covered here, don't hesitate to get in touch with your Success Manager.